Saturday 4 April 2015

MY SHOPPING


Chose blouse 

Hello dear member sorority. Today I want to tell you a funny story that happened to me this afternoon. 
So this morning I felt bad and decided to take a day off from work. Perhaps a well-known fact that shopping helps you to relax and put himself in a sense. So I decided to cure himself with the help of a shopping trip. 
I came to the city center and went to the shopping center. Passing one of the boutique, I saw a mannequin just cool jacket which I fell in love at first sight. Immediately I ran to her, and in my head spinning thoughts like this jacket sit on me and I'll tell you honestly that in my mind the cost of the sweaters was in last place.FIND ME HERE
Almost before reaching the dummy, I felt a strong blow your face against the glass. Turns out to be the entrance to the boutique has a glass door, which can be seen recently washed and it was crystal clear. Clinked glasses in my head I fell a soft spot on the tile. Little come to himself, I saw how ittle boutique sellers laughed at me, but in general tried to contain his laughter I got up and went briskly as possible from this store. Yeah, I probably will not soon show up there yet. Frankly ashamed, very ashamed.little boutique sellers laughed at me, but in general tried to contain his laughter I got up and went briskly as possible from this store. Yeah, I probably will not soon show up there yet. Frankly ashamed, very ashamed.little boutique sellers laughed at me, but in general tried to contain his laughter I got up and went briskly as possible from this store. Yeah, I probably will not soon show up there yet. Frankly ashamed, very ashamed.








No comments:

Post a Comment